ONLINE Information Services provides identity validation, credit risk tools, and financial services to businesses across the USA.
Use C#, ASP.NET Core in a fast-paced environment to develop secure web applications essential to ONLINE’s products and internal processes, migrate older code to new technologies, and enhance existing applications as needed. Work independently and in small teams with moderate supervision. Work directly with business clients, strategic software partners, data providers, senior management and internal staff to design and develop solutions to emerging challenges.
Great work/life balance! Full-time, 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday – Friday. This is an ON-SITE position only. It is not remote.
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical skills:
· ASP.NET Core
· Web API
· SQL Server
Development Job Functions
· Build and support Web APIs using ASP.NET Core to integrate with third party platforms and internal applications.
· Build and support web applications.
· Build web reports using Razor.
· Interact with SQL Server using both stored procedures and Entity Framework.
· Use well-known development patterns and techniques.
· Build unit tests using Visual Studio test projects.
· Use SoapUI, Postman, NUnit, and other tools to develop application tests.
· Use secure coding techniques for web development (OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25).
· Support and maintain existing Classic ASP code and projects, enhancing to newer technologies where appropriate.
· Improve company efficiency by automating repetitive manual tasks for internal staff.
· Perform code reviews.
· Use Agile methods to deliver software solutions
· Use Git for source control.
· Document applications and processes using internal wiki platform.
· Use experience and knowledge to assist other development staff.
· Assist other departments with database queries, reports, and analytics.
· Help troubleshoot external user issues, such as browser settings, firewall issues, etc.
· Where applicable, assist other IT staff with various projects, including but not limited to hardware, networking, and security compliance tasks.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year