Work in a fast-paced environment to solve varying degrees of challenges, using multiple technologies, in a growing team to develop secure applications essential to ONLINE’s daily processes. Work independently within a small team and get credit for your work. Enhance our products and internal processes, migrate older code to new technologies, and debug/improve existing applications as needed.
The position is heavily involved with our ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes. The combination of our ETL platform, SQL, and C# is at the core of ONLINE’s services. Bringing these services to our clients and internal staff through web development is also needed. Timeliness and accuracy will also be important factors, as this position must follow regulatory requirements and can affect company revenue.
Successful candidates should possess the following qualities and experience:
· Experience with Java, C# or similar languages
· Work independently with moderate supervision
· Work well with a diverse community of end users, management, and other staff
· Solve complex challenges while using best practices and coding standards
· Strong analytical skills
· Multi-task while remaining organized
· Facilitate the accurate movement of data between systems using Java-related technologies (CloverDX)
· Troubleshoot and fix code errors
· Improve internal processes by placing additional monitoring and checks to ensure accuracy and timeliness of automated ETL processes
· Submit code for peer review prior to implementation
· Use your knowledge and experience to help solve challenging issues
· Assist with maintenance of existing code and other projects, including websites and console applications.
All employees must pass temperature screening when they enter the building. We are socially distancing, following mask mandates, daily health questionnaires.
Date Available: 09/09/2021
Number of Positions Available: 1