ONLINE Information Services is looking to add an Accounting Assistant to our finance team. The successful applicant will be flexible, willing to learn a variety of duties and the ability to work well with others. The ideal candidate will be able to fulfill a number of duties as the need arises. Position will report to the Controller.
New team member will be trained on a variety of duties which may include the following:
· Posting payments.
· Running daily, weekly, monthly trust reports
· Monthly billing on two separate systems
· Sales Tax Reporting
· Accounts Payable
· Follow up on past due Accounts Receivable
· Upload invoices in client systems
· Process virtual credit cards
· Reconcile bank statements and assist in month end close
· Assist Controller in gathering information for state license applications and regulatory audits
· Assist Controller in gathering information for annual external audit.
Associates degree preferred with minimum of three years experience, but will consider work experience in lieu of degree. Solid Excel experience and Quickbooks experience strongly preferred. This is a full time job, but may consider part-time if applicant has adequate availability.
All employees must submit to a temperature check and answer daily health questionnaire. Operating with extra social distancing and adhering to mask mandate.
Date Available: 06/09/2022
Number of Positions Available: 1